Spark the Fourth of July fun with this tasty summer dish! Pasta salad just got an upgrade inspired by the traditional New England lobster roll – and it couldn’t be any easier!
With just a few ingredients, and a small amount of prep time, this dish will be the life of the party. One stop shopping at Snug Harbor Fish Company makes for even less stress: pre-order local lobster meat in time for the holiday and grab your fresh produce upon pickup!
Yields approximately six servings
All you will need is:
- Local Lobster Meat (1.5 lbs)
- Pasta (.5 box of shells or bowties)
- Celery (.5 cup minced)
- Red Onion (.5 cup minced)
- Mayonnaise (1 cup)
- Lemon (1 tbsp lemon juice)
- Paprika Seasoning (to taste)
- Chives (freshly chopped for garnishing)
Prepare in just a few steps:
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente.
- While the pasta is cooking, chop the lobster meat.
- Once the pasta is done, strain with cold water and set it in the fridge to cool.
- Mince the celery and red onion.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the pasta, lobster meat, celery, and red onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon, and seasoning.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta mixture and toss once again..
- Chill in the fridge before serving.
- Garnish with fresh chives if desired and enjoy.
Proud of what you’ve created? Share it with us! Tag us on @snugharborfish on Instagram or Facebook; we love to see what our customers are creating!