Looking to impress your guests? Try our Smoked Salmon Crostini – perfect appetizer for events or holidays!
With just a few ingredients, and a small amount of prep time, you are sure to fall in love with this recipe. One stop shopping at the Sweetser’s building makes for even less stress: order a sliced baguette from French Memories to ensure freshly baked bread, and find salty smoked Nova Lox salmon at Snug Harbor Fish.
Yields approximately two dozen
All you will need is:
- Sliced Baguette from French Memories
- English Cucumber
- Cream Cheese
- Smoked Nova Lox
- Fresh Dill
- Salt and Pepper
Prepare in just a few steps:
- Season and soften cream cheese in a bowl with salt and pepper.
- Prepare cucumber by rinsing and slicing thinly.
- Slice the smoked salmon into bite size pieces.
- Place crostini onto a platter or serving tray.
- Layer the smoked salmon and cucumber onto each crostini.
- Place a dollop of seasoned cream cheese on top.
- Sprinkle fresh dill.
- Serve cold and enjoy.
Proud of what you’ve created? Share it with us! Tag us on @snugharborfish on Instagram or Facebook; we love to see what our customers are creating!